How do you embed a youtube playlist in a grid layout?

Is there a way to embed a youtube playlist in a grid layout without using a third party widget? I've found some youtube videos and blog posts (listed below), but all of the recommended solutions I've found seem out of date (eg. gallery pages and sections are no longer available in Squarespace 7.0 and 7.1; the available image gallery section doesn't allow linking to videos).

inscapewebdesign.com

Louise Henry youtube video

Chloë Forbes-Kindlen youtube video

Is there any updated way to create embed a playlist in a grid layout? Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, @tuanphan 
I’m new to Squarespace and have similar question. I’m making up web-site for motion design agency.
I wanna add there also a grid of videos hosted at YT channel and embedded into the webpage. Actually, it should look like the grid of videos under “our works” at commercial video studio example. 
Do I understand right that I can do it by following your recommendation to “add it manually one by one”. Means to embed link from YouTube for each video, as it’s shown in the screenshot attached? 
Or I should find some code of video under YT and insert it also, as described by EjD at this topic: ? 
Or I should use some 3d party service?
I’m a bit confused and ‘d appreciate your feed-back.

image.png