Best member platform to be able to accept members

I'm setting up a website for an influencer market, who needs to approve applications (members). Is there a way to code squarespace's membership platform to be able to do this? Or do you have to default to memberspace? It doesn’t cost anything to be a stallholder, just need to supply member-only content, book in their days etc. 

• Replies 2
  • Views 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, MMEbyKiandraTrickett said:

I'm setting up a website for an influencer market, who needs to approve applications (members). Is there a way to code squarespace's membership platform to be able to do this? Or do you have to default to memberspace? It doesn’t cost anything to be a stallholder, just need to supply member-only content, book in their days etc. 

Maybe have an application form that is visible on the site and the members area that isn't visible to the general public. Once the application is approved they could send out a link to "sign up" for the platform which would let them create their account in the members area.

On 5/9/2023 at 11:34 AM, sayreambrosio said:

Maybe have an application form that is visible on the site and the members area that isn't visible to the general public. Once the application is approved they could send out a link to "sign up" for the platform which would let them create their account in the members area.

Thanks! I had that as one of the flows - wasn't the most ideal as I wanted it to be less manual work for the owner, was hoping a simple "approve" button would work, but it may need to be the temporary solution is squarespace arent introducing this feature any time soon.