Amazon product integration on my product page shows book image way too big

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

5 hours ago, melmcardle said:

wondering if possible to just remove the button and quantity boxes entirely from product page for a specific product?

The CSS for this is provided in the accepted answer above. It quotes the ID of the specific product, so will need to be customised for your product. 

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, shwatkins said:

I've tried both codes and I am missing something.

Did you replace the data-item-id with the unique reference of your product?

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

For the product shown in the link you provided, it is 66ef8827eb9b4a259a13756a. 

8 minutes ago, shwatkins said:

Can you share how do you locate the id?

Check out Heather Tovey's most excellent looking Squarespace ID Finder.

It will be the first one on each product detail page.

Screenshot2024-09-22at10_11_29PM.png.36e01c8bb0bdf76207127c3ade606b18.png

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I have a website built with SquareSpace that includes an online store. I’d like to add a new product to my store: a print-on-demand (POD) book published through Amazon KDP.

However, instead of using SquareSpace’s standard “Add to Cart” button for this product, I want to insert a direct link to the Amazon page where the book is available for purchase.

How can I do that ?

Thank you for your help,

R.