My store looks terrible and I'm embarrassed.

• Replies 1
  • Views 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It appears you have no images for your products. If you plan not to add images to your products then I'm thinking a text like list would be more appropriate.

I don't have a solution if you want to go the text list route but if you do we might be able to dig further to see what might be done.

I spent a few moments and it looks like there might be some joy with this route. Again I don't know if we can get it over the goal line.

473709322_ScreenShot2022-12-08at5_56_32PM.thumb.png.e2a83434538de7075042b1d3045e7764.png

The other thing I notice about your products is missing products titles or titles that are the same. For a listing to work each title must be there and they will need to be distinct in some way.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.