SOLVED: Checkout shows a blank page :(

Solution: Turns out the customer was declining all the cookies when she landed on my shop site. For some reason, the Functional cookies aren't grouped with the Essential cookies, which means that when a customer opts out of them, the site will not function properly. lolz. Thankfully the customer was willing to try all sorts of troubleshooting so she could get checkout working. Anyways, I hope this post helps someone else out one day! 🙂

425406400_ScreenShot2022-11-28at5_47_12PM.thumb.png.f44ebf8000c5a4e669db5b06f06c8bbd.png

---

The issue: Today (Cyber Monday of course! #soblol) I got a message from a customer saying she can't complete checkout because it continually shows a blank page when she clicks on the cart. She recorded a Loom video of this in both Chrome and Safari in normal windows and incognito windows, linked below. She said she rejected all the cookies so wonders if this would break checkout.

https://www.loom.com/share/72bf99c818ed4803bf337fa33f8553f0

⁉️ Have you ever encountered this or know how I can tell her to solve the issue?

I've been getting lots of other orders all day but am freaked out that maybe a lot of other people are finding this blank-page when they click the cart too but they just never take the time to send such a thorough error report.

Edited by lightbulbmoments
  • lightbulbmoments changed the title to SOLVED: Checkout shows a blank page :(
  • Replies 0
  • Views 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images