Sell a gift certificate Not on the online store

Go to solution Solved by Dorothy_SQSP,

55 minutes ago, fionaparkes said:

Hi there,

I am on the growing plan.  I sell massage gift certificates via the online store with credit cards.

Sometimes people pay via direct credit or even cash - how can I generate a code that they can then put inti Acuity to book there appointment?

Create a new gift certificate under "Packages, Gifts & Subscriptions." (Acuity Scheduling)

• You choose what the certificate can be applied to
    • Customize it however you need

You can make the gift certificate public for people to buy directly, or if cash...

• You receive the cash payment - create a new order and select the gift certificate you created.
    • Record the payment.
    • An email with the code is generated and sent to the client. 
  • The client can then click on the link in the email to book their appointment in the scheduler.
Edited by Ali-cat
  • Solution

Hi there, 

You can use the 'New > New Order' function above the calendar on the Overview > Calendar page to generate a new package/gift certificate for a customer and mark this as paid with cash.

You can also generate a free package/gift certificate by heading to the Packages, Gifts and Subscriptions page, clicking on the package or gift certificate to edit it, and then clicking the 'Add Code' button to the right of the page.

You can read more about selling packages and gift certificates in this section of our Help Guide:
https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043414371#toc-sell-a-package--gift-certificate--or-subscription