Social Links on Single Page (and Different Site Title?)

Site URL: https://www.davidirelandsings.com/operagarb

Hi All,

I've been trying in vain to find a solution to this elsewhere online!

Basically, I have a store on my personal website which has its own brand, and I'd like to customise the shop page with a different site title and social media links (in the socials block in the footer) - to start with (I may change other things in future, but baby steps!) 

Would any kind person be able to help with the CSS I'd need for this? For hiding the title, I've used:

#collection-623350ff22cf6d4f7714812b header {
  display: none !important;
}

and that seems to have worked.

Can't figure out the socials - only a novice in this, but totally willing to learn and adapt!

Many thanks in advance!

David

https://www.davidirelandsings.com/operagarb

Hi Tuanphan,

I'd like to hide the site-wide social icons, and replace them with three (FB, Insta, Twitter) for that one page on the site (the shop has a different social media presence) - do you think that would be possible? Sorry for the delay in replying and thanks so much for your help! 

8 hours ago, Direlandsings said:

Hi Tuanphan,

I'd like to hide the site-wide social icons, and replace them with three (FB, Insta, Twitter) for that one page on the site (the shop has a different social media presence) - do you think that would be possible? Sorry for the delay in replying and thanks so much for your help! 

You can add all icons, then we will give code to show FB/Insta/Twitter on one page only & hide these 3 icons on other pages. What do you think?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

8 hours ago, tuanphan said:

You can add all icons, then we will give code to show FB/Insta/Twitter on one page only & hide these 3 icons on other pages. What do you think?

Ah! So the icons for the main website would be present, but hidden, on the Shop page, and the 3 icons would be present, but hidden, on all other pages? That sounds like a good idea to me! thank you!

David

17 hours ago, Direlandsings said:

Ah! So the icons for the main website would be present, but hidden, on the Shop page, and the 3 icons would be present, but hidden, on all other pages? That sounds like a good idea to me! thank you!

David

Yes.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)