Is it possible to filter pages using tags or categories?

Site URL: https://jolicoeur.work/

Hi there.

I'm a designer with a simple York portfolio. I have my projects set up on individual "project pages". I want them all to be visible at once on the Index/homepage, as they are now, but I would also like to figure out a way to tag or categorize them so I could have either dropdowns in the nav, or a row of links in the homepage, that would then only show the relevant pages. Example: you're on the homepage, you see everything at once. You click on "Motion", and now you only see 3 pages listed with relevant motion design projects. I don't want to tag individual images withing those pages, as each project needs a full page to contextualize it. It seems like a pretty basic function but I can't figure it out. Any way to achieve that?

Thanks!

On 4/15/2022 at 3:01 PM, Jolicoeur said:

I haven't! I don't really know about plugins, actually. Got any to suggest?

Sorry for the delay. Do you have a quick mockup? I see try testing to see if plugin work on this case or not.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 8:20 AM, tatihagen said:

Hello, I have the same issue! I'd love if someone could help... I also don't know much about plugins regarding squarespace.

Can you share link to page where you want to add filter feature?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)