Events - Is There a Way To Hide Access To Past Events

Site URL: https://www.coastalathletics.net/events/spring-break-camp-2022

Is there a way to hide the ability to see past events? Please see the screenshot attached to what I am looking to get removed. We still want the toggle feature available for when we have more than one event occurring, but we would like to have that ability to hide for events already that have occurred. It is confusing customers and there is no purpose. Thank you in advance for any assistance.  

Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 12.41.30 AM.png

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/26/2022 at 12:07 AM, tuanphan said:

Edit above event > Add a Code Block > Paste this code

<style>
  .item-pagination-link--next {
    display: none;
}
</style>

Hey @tuanphan, this deleted the future event not the event that is from the past. Could you provide further clarification or let me know what I may have done wrong? Thanks!

• 5 months later...
11 hours ago, SBasics said:

Hi! Where did you add the code for this to work? I have added it to the top of the page and also the bottom of the page and I still see the link to the past event. Thank you!

Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Footer

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 5 months later...

Hi @tuanphan

(firstly, thank you so much for all your CSS-related help on this forum - i see your name on every second post! legend!)

Re the above: this removes the ability to click to any previous event in the entire list, regardless if they are still current/upcoming or in the past. Is there a solution to just disable the 'previous' link for those events that have passed but keep it showing otherwise? 

Can I hide 'prev pagination' on a specific event detail only?

Thanks!!

You can see the problem here if you click on the first event ('Love me Tinder'), where the 'prev pagination' takes you to an event that happened last year....

https://www.nelsonfringe.co.nz/

Edited by nilscreates
On 2/20/2023 at 7:23 AM, nilscreates said:

Hi @tuanphan

(firstly, thank you so much for all your CSS-related help on this forum - i see your name on every second post! legend!)

Re the above: this removes the ability to click to any previous event in the entire list, regardless if they are still current/upcoming or in the past. Is there a solution to just disable the 'previous' link for those events that have passed but keep it showing otherwise? 

Can I hide 'prev pagination' on a specific event detail only?

Thanks!!

You can see the problem here if you click on the first event ('Love me Tinder'), where the 'prev pagination' takes you to an event that happened last year....

https://www.nelsonfringe.co.nz/

You mean this event?

image.png.b9c8b4a93163a373a55e03ddb22da549.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)