What do you think about the home page?

Site URL: https://www.cobbledstreetshop.co.uk

Hello, 

I've recently updated the home page on e-commerce site and would appreciate a separate opinion as I feel like i'm getting used to seeing it/running out of creative juices, what do you think about the new layout? I want to make it as enticing as possible to make the customer's want to explore more of the website and boost conversion rates. 

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

Beautiful beautiful site and I will definitely be back as a customer! The only thing I noticed was when I clicked on the Free Delivery at the top of the page, a page popped up and said,

"We couldn't find the page you were looking for. This is either because: There is an error in the URL entered into your web browser. Please check the URL and try again. The page you are looking for has been moved or deleted. You can return to our homepage by clicking here, or you can try searching for the content you are seeking by clicking here."

Besides that it had loads of beautiful pictures, great content and even better prices. Hope this helped and I wish you the best.

Site looks great, but in my opinion the width should be more uniform from block to block. 

image.thumb.png.4acdeaabdb28577805f71a51374432ea.png

So the way the summary block isn't as wide as the splash image above, and the plant pictures below are even narrower. I'd think to make them all even, or as close to even as possible so they follow the green lines moreso than the red ones. This also applies to the sections/blocks below. But. this is just my opinion. The site still looks beautiful!