Custom font on cover page

Site URL: https://www.podcastnation.co/

I am using this code to have our custom font showing on our cover page and its showing properly when Im on the CSS panel but not on the live site. 

Can anyone suggest how to fix? 

The font is working properly on all our other pages. 

#collection-5daa40df55a5e02d2435e5a8
h1#sqs-slash-page-header {font-family: 'Circular' !important; font-size: 50px !important; }

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 12.59.30 PM.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, savannahgolding said:

I am using this code to have our custom font showing on our cover page and its showing properly when Im on the CSS panel but not on the live site.

CSS in the Custom CSS panel is not loaded for Cover Pages.

To add CSS to a Cover Page, you need to place it within style tags and place it in the cover page's per-page code injection area.

If this post has helped you, please click a 'Like' or 'Thanks' icon below  ⬇️

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

Book paid help with a Squarespace Domain