Removing subscribers?

I have been doing some experimenting with email campaigns as well as creating lists. I created my list of subscribers by manually importing them via csv

However, I noticed that, even after I removed my mailing list, I still have a list of subscribers and I am unable to remove them.

image.png.53715d84ff6f3f3d747a76414187aad2.png

Is there anything I can do to completely remove them. The contacts I have gathered are ones I won't be using going forward.

On 12/28/2021 at 9:58 AM, kjmancusi said:

I have been doing some experimenting with email campaigns as well as creating lists. I created my list of subscribers by manually importing them via csv

However, I noticed that, even after I removed my mailing list, I still have a list of subscribers and I am unable to remove them.

image.png.53715d84ff6f3f3d747a76414187aad2.png

Is there anything I can do to completely remove them. The contacts I have gathered are ones I won't be using going forward.

I asked the same thing quite a ways back and at that time there was no way to remove them completely. GDPR and Privacy issues were brought up in that older thread, but so far haven't heard anything else on it.

It won't interfere with anything as long as they are unsubscribed. It annoying as all get out, but not a huge issue in the overall scheme of things for most.