Adding Links to List Section Images

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
5 hours ago, wellnessnewzealand said:

Hi there, Is there way to have a link on the image or title for each list item that takes you to another page on the site and then the button link which links to different page/site?

Thanks, Sarah

You can share link to page where you use List, I can take a look

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 4 weeks later...

Is anybody having issues attaching links in list items in 7.1 today? I added a section from people, a carousel list and when I try to attach my link, by pressing the button "Attach Link"  the option disappears just to show me the button text. Am I missing something, I tested it in Chrome and Safari and it's happening in both...I've refreshed, logged in and out and it still won't work. 

32 minutes ago, Pip1 said:

Is anybody having issues attaching links in list items in 7.1 today?

See 

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

Book paid help with a Squarespace Domain