Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Bold heading & sub heading on product listing

LauraHM

Question

Site URL: https://sponge-falcon-c4ef.squarespace.com/config/

Hi there,

I'm trying to find some code that will help me have two headings for my product listings in the catalogue page. See image below, I would like the range name "From  Merino with Love" to be in bold and then the product name "Romance Long Sleeve" sitting on the line below in normal font.

Does anyone know how I can easily do this?

Thanks in advance

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 11.31.46 am.png

4 answers to this question

12 hours ago, LauraHM said:

I'm trying to find some code that will help me have two headings for my product listings

I published a guide that may help: Split product titles onto two lines with Squarespace.

If this post was helpful, please click an icon below  ⬇️ 

Edited by paul2009

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

On 10/6/2021 at 11:37 PM, LauraHM said:

now the headings are showing very tiny in mobile view

In the styling section of the article you'll find two sections where the font size can be set. You can adjust these to meet your needs.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.