Feedback on site design

Site URL: https://vanilla-yellow-jkj9.squarespace.com

I'm converting a Word Press site (www.blinkidentity.com) to Squarespace. I've got the pages built and it's close but the size of the fonts and the page width seems off to me, but I can't figure out how to adjust it. For example, the blog page has no margins, even though I selected "inset" for the width. In fact, changing from full width to inset makes no difference at all. The thumbnail images are huge even though I've selected the smallest option. Something has to be off, but I'm not sure what.

Edited by MaryH
  • Replies 3
  • Views 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it looks good. Not sure if you have changed anything in the few days since your post, but at least now it looks amazing. The only thing I would change is where you have the blog titled Forum in the navigation bar. When I think forum I think something like this one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2021 at 1:32 AM, MaryH said:

Site URL: https://vanilla-yellow-jkj9.squarespace.com

I'm converting a Word Press site (www.blinkidentity.com) to Squarespace. I've got the pages built and it's close but the size of the fonts and the page width seems off to me, but I can't figure out how to adjust it. For example, the blog page has no margins, even though I selected "inset" for the width. In fact, changing from full width to inset makes no difference at all. The thumbnail images are huge even though I've selected the smallest option. Something has to be off, but I'm not sure what.

Hi,

desktop button and mobile button have different colors.

vanilla-yellow-jkj9.squarespace.com-04-min.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 weeks later...