Developer- 3rd party processor

Stripe and Paypal are the only payment processors that can be used on Squarespace Commerce. If you want to use another payment processor, you'll have to manually create buttons and transactions are processed outside of Squarespace and therefore will not be reflected on Commerce -> Orders

1 hour ago, eastnwestlabel said:

Is there a developer that can help me with a 3rd party payment processor being added to my site?

It is not possible to add a third party payment processor to Squarespace Commerce.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

21 minutes ago, eastnwestlabel said:

It is possible. I know someone currently doing it right now

I like your enthusiasm, but it’s not possible to integrate another processor with the Squarespace checkout and so on. It is only possible to embed a third-party payment method if you process the orders off-platform, for example on Shopify or Ecwid. I’ve written about how to do both of these. In these circumstances, you cannot use the Squarespace Commerce features like inventory management, cart, checkout, shipping and so on. If you think someone has done this, do post a link to the site. 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

3 hours ago, eastnwestlabel said:

We have done it in the past using payflo pro and your system thinks it's just regular paypal, but it works. Would you know steps to take to make that happen? 

if you say you have done it in the past, then wouldn't it make sense that you try to replicate it based on your experience? Paypal and Stripe are the only payment processors that can be integrated with Squarespace - it's built in the Commerce plan. it's also in the documentation -- please read the help files. you can also verify this with Squarespace customer support -- open a chat with them regarding this.

9 hours ago, eastnwestlabel said:

and your system

For the most part folks here are not Squarespace employees. We are users like yourself just trying to help folks out. SS does not officially monitor this forum. Please see item six on the forum guidelines.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.