Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0

Full screen video block


Kico

Question

Site URL: https://faithstrongculture.com/test

Hi!

I looked through the various other posts regarding full bleed blocks and tried a whole bunch of proposed solutions that didn't pan out fo me. So here I am again. I have the video embedded via a video block with the code below. (Courtesy of Rebecca Grace)

<iframe src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/*******?playlist=*******&autoplay=1&controls=1&loop=1&mute=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would like that video block to display full screen just as it would if it were a banner video. Appreciate all you in the community!

Kico
 

Edited by Kico
Link to post
  • Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 hours ago, Kico said:

Site URL: https://faithstrongculture.com/test

Hi!

I looked through the various other posts regarding full bleed blocks and tried a whole bunch of proposed solutions that didn't pan out fo me. So here I am again. I have the video embedded via a video block with the code below. (Courtesy of Rebecca Grace)

<iframe src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/*******?playlist=*******&autoplay=1&controls=1&loop=1&mute=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would like that video block to display full screen just as it would if it were a banner video. Appreciate all you in the community!

Kico
 

Can you make it a background for a section?

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, 360 Degree Photo block, Animated Heading Block
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to post
  • 0
1 minute ago, bangank36 said:

Can you make it a background for a section?

I could, but then it won't play sound. That's why I'm using a block instead. Do you know how to add a banner video with sound?

Link to post
  • 0
21 minutes ago, Kico said:

I could, but then it won't play sound. That's why I'm using a block instead. Do you know how to add a banner video with sound?

we can use custom code to make it full width, add your video there and I will help checking

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, 360 Degree Photo block, Animated Heading Block
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to post
  • 0
On 3/26/2021 at 4:06 PM, bangank36 said:

we can use custom code to make it full width, add your video there and I will help checking

It is there.

Link to post
  • 0

@Kico Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* Fullwidth video */
body#collection-605e0f710db7707460c3429e section.Main-content {
    padding-left: 0;
    padding-right: 0;
}

 

Link to post
  • 0
On 3/26/2021 at 11:06 PM, bangank36 said:

we can use custom code to make it full width, add your video there and I will help checking

Please can you let me know how to do this. I really need some help! thanks
 

 

Link to post
  • 0
On 4/8/2021 at 12:52 AM, fintantio said:

Please can you let me know how to do this. I really need some help! thanks
 

 

Have you solved it yet?

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...