ORDER CONFIRMATION PAGE

Site URL: https://www.lovexvalour.com/checkout/order-confirmed?oid=602eb08b5d75161df55839f1&authCode=NjAyZWIwOGI1ZDc1MTYxZGY1NTgzOWYxOjIwMjEtMDItMThUMTg6MjM6MDcuNTQzWje5Gry5mBcqw_9xCTSpwDBJuT15rElnFhb7cseVPWLR

Hello! Can someone please help me with my order confirmation page? 

I want to change the the heading where it says "ORDER CONFIRMED" I want to make it smaller. The order details are fine.

I have tried to add this custom CSS code but it affects the header but also the rest of the details

div#confirmed-page * {
    color: #fff;
    font-size: 15px;
}
div#confirmed-page p {
    line-height: 1em;
}
div#confirmed-page p:nth-child(2) {
    margin-top: 50px !important;
}

Screenshot 2021-02-18 at 18.31.31.png

See my existing post here to see if this helps:

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

14 minutes ago, kamrojo said:

Is it possible to change the font?

Yes. In the same way that you specified the font-size for the heading or the text, you can specify the font-family in the relevant section. The font must be one that is already in use on the site.

Your site is currently password protected so you'd need to publish the public password for us to provide specific advice.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

For example, to change the heading font you could add a font-family line into the existing CSS like this:

h1 {     
  font-size: 34px!important;
  font-family: neue-haas-grotesk-display;
}

• 2 years later...

hi @paul2009

Is there a way to change the copy on the subscription confirmation page? I want to change the subscription minimum to 3 months for example vs. being able to cancel at anytime. I also want to change the default site name (which is long for SEO purposes) to Brewster Book Store.

PW: readme

I would also like to change it on the checkout page. See attached screenshots.

Thanks so much!

Screen Shot 2023-07-13 at 2.46.51 PM.png

IMG_5D6306102539-1.jpeg

Edited by AshM13
15 hours ago, AshM13 said:

Is there a way to change the copy on the subscription confirmation page? I want to change the subscription minimum to 3 months for example vs. being able to cancel at anytime.

My post from 2020 provides some examples of how to change the text on the confirmation page, but you won't be able to set or enforce a subscription minimum. Subscribers can cancel at any time.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️