Products from Inventory onto the store?

Hi all.

I've imported products from a Shopify catalogue to my Squarespace site and it worked a treat. All there cosy in my Inventory... Does anyone have any ideas on how to get them from the inventory and onto a product page? I've tried everything to my knowledge! 🧐

Thanks in advance,

M

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In version 7.1, you must create the Store Page, categories, and subcategories that imported products will be assigned to before you import the .csv file. In version 7.0, this step is optional, and imported products without a designated page create a new, not-linked page

1. Create the Store Page, then enter the Store Page’s URL slug in the Product Page row of the .csv file.
  2. After creating the Store Page, create categories and subcategories. Categories and subcategories have their own URL slugs, and you’ll enter these in the Category row of the .csv file.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a similar problem. I already have products in my inventory but can not seem to add them to the two store pages I have created, the only option from within the store pages are to create new products but that seems ridiculous and time-consuming since I already have the products in my inventory.

I am going crazy over this, have googled every possible search term for a solution to this.

Can someone help?

/Maria

Archived