promotional popup on mobile

Created a newsletter/promotional popup and it only looks nice on desktop.. On mobile there is no photo, no style, and it goes to the bottom of the page rather than the middle. Can't it look the same as the one on desktop? I've tried the custom CSS codes others posted and that doesn't seem to work. Unless I'm doing it incorrectly.

• Replies 2
  • Views 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Folks you might be able to get close to the desktop display on mobile but after looking at the code, it's just not a couple of simple lines of CSS to make it happen. You also have to keep in mind that there are true constraints. The screen size is smaller and so some compromises have to be made to make it work, if it could be done at all.

Now when I say it's just not a few lines of CSS to make this happen I'm talking about over 3000 lines of SS created CSS to make the desktop and mobile versions of the pop-up works as it does now.

Wading through this tome and figuring out how to override the mobile aspect of this code and still keep it working on mobile is not practical. At least not without several hours of work.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.