smmaloeny

Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Site URL: https://credhub.com Hello. Is it possible to change the main navigation links on one page? We're in the 7.0 – Brine family Sonora template. (see attached screenshots - live page with multi

Posted Images

5 answers to this question

We can use custom css to do this

- Note your page url on the nav, it's the URL SLUG when you edit one page

- Add this snippet to the Design->Custom Css to hide the page you one on nav bar, Example: "products" page, it has url slug /products

.Header-nav-item[href*=products],
.Mobile-overlay-nav-item[href*=products] {
  display: none;
}

- On Pages -> Gear Icon next to the page -> Advanced, Example: Products page

We will hide all nav item except the /about and /products

.Header-nav-item, .Mobile-overlay-nav-item {
}
.Header-nav-item[href*=products],
.Mobile-overlay-nav-item[href*=products] {
  display: inline-block;
}
.Header-nav-item[href*=about],
.Mobile-overlay-nav-item[href*=about] {
  display: inline-block;
}

Outcome

image.png.1a0e7db882507266d25bfcd7880c3f1b.png

image.thumb.png.cb28d85d037ae1d10f14c5eba05bf5b1.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, 360 Degree Photo block, Seperator Block (SVG Shape divider for sections)
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Hello.

Thank you for your help. I tried to hide the main nav on 'lead" page with your code. Unfortunately it didn't function. (See attached screen shot). I did successfully target the nav with this code:

body#collection-5faa8ab8447c973dee2ffecc nav.Header-nav.Header-nav--primary {
}

I'll need to try and amend that code to also include mobile.

The next step, either using the collection number or your code, I need to replace the hidden navigation with a new link, "BECOME A REFERRAL AGENT" that will simply scroll the page down to the referral form. 

The Lead Referral page can be seen at https://credhub.com/lead

Thank you. - S.

Screenshot 2020-11-17 at 11.17.02.png

Screenshot 2020-11-17 at 11.14.07.png

You should need hide the entire nav bar, it will complete hide the nav item and you can't enable it, I went to your lead page and still not see the button BECOME A REFERRAL AGENT any where, have you add it ?

image.png.d005212ccf342de02ec26c001f4cb032.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, 360 Degree Photo block, Seperator Block (SVG Shape divider for sections)
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

22 minutes ago, smmaloeny said:

Hello. No I haven't added the BECOME A REFERRAL AGENT link. I'm not sure how to make that happen. The question is, can it be done by using body#collection-5faa8ab8447c973dee2ffecc?

yes