Upload Image icon doesn't work

When I try to upload a new image to my page, I click on the box with the up arrow...nothing (left side of website page when in edit mode; see snip below).  I tried the Image Settings, Content, and try to click the Up arrow "image" to search for the image I want...nothing (snip 2 below).  Doesn't want me to be able to search my own desktop for my own images.  When I click the box below that say "Search for Images" it brings me to the stock images listed as FREE or Premium.  What the heck?  I thought I could load my own artwork!  image.png.b63e835217c9402d4abeb997ee64e4c0.pngimage.png.66041e7d62988da2168c286bcace7c91.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Squarespace search function does not allow you to search your desktop.

The search function allows you to search a free or paid library on the internet as well as images that you have already uploaded to your website.

To upload a new image you click on the up arrow and then use your desktop's standard open file dialog to add the new image. If your open dialog supports a search feature then you can search your desktop machine.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived