Commerce Customer Emails Button Customisation

Wondering if someone can help. I'm currently setting up the commerce customer notification emails for a client but cannot find a way to update the site styles for certain elements in the emails, mainly with the button styles.

In Customer account emails I am able to edit the code for the button to match my client's branding (see image attached for reference-pink button) as this is in the body of the email which can be edited, but in other emails such as the Wait List emails and Abandoned Cart emails the buttons are automatically generated outside of the customisable section of the body of the email to the Squarespace default (see image attached for reference-black button) and therefore do not match the branded (pink) buttons. 

Is there a way I can edit the button styles so they are all consistent with the client's branding? I've searched high and low through the forum and help pages to see if there is some 'master' style I can set through Custom CSS etc and I can find none.

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2020-10-08 at 10.22.49.png

Screenshot 2020-10-08 at 10.17.53.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived