Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Center logo and Right align navigation

kiiana

Question

I've been using the 7.1 version of squarespace.  For your header, it only allows you to align things a certain way.  For example, if you want the logo in the middle then your navigation links will be to the left and buttons to the right.  So right now my logo is in the middle, the "shop" link is to the left, and the "cart" button is to the right.  I want to move my "shop" link to the right, next to the cart icon and keep the logo centered.  What is the css to do this?

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

If you can't provide site url, we need to create a trial site, make layout same as you, then test code. It is very time consuming, and I don't think anyone here is willing to do it. Whereas if you sha

Posted Images

7 answers to this question

So I like that the header is in the center and the cart icon is on the right, but you can see how the "Shop" navigation link is on the left side.  I would like to move it next to the cart icon while keeping the logo in the center.

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 10.38.46 AM.png

On 9/28/2020 at 1:17 AM, tuanphan said:

Have you solved this yet? If not, can you share site url? We can check easiser.

I sent a screenshot. Are you able to help without url? I don't have any code on the item and it is squarespace 7.1, I am looking for a code to be able to move the "Shop" button to the right side of the page.  In the header settings, it only allows you to choose left alignment. 

If you can't provide site url, we need to create a trial site, make layout same as you, then test code. It is very time consuming, and I don't think anyone here is willing to do it. Whereas if you share the url, we only take 3-5 minutes to check.

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL

--- Happy New Year

9 hours ago, tuanphan said:

If you can't provide site url, we need to create a trial site, make layout same as you, then test code. It is very time consuming, and I don't think anyone here is willing to do it. Whereas if you share the url, we only take 3-5 minutes to check.

For some reason it does not allow me to create a site password to share the URL, and my site is not yet published. Are you able to share a code for me to try myself?  There is not other coding.