Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Related Products Heading not appearing in section

kieren.yen

Question

Site URL: https://yarradayspa.com.au/online-beauty-store/hydra-24-crme-glace

Hi 

I've got a site on the rally template which is not displaying the heading (You might also like)  for the related products. It means that the images for the related products are appearing almost touching the image of the actual product the website visitor is looking at so looks really weird. 

I've contacted and this was their response 

I can confirm that we are experiencing an issue where the default "You Might Also Like" section title for related products is not rendering properly. We’ve noted this for our Design and Engineering teams to review, and they’ll use this feedback when implementing fixes and improvements in future releases.

Please keep in mind that there are many moving parts we need to address before any changes are made, and we can't guarantee changes to this behavior in the immediate future. That said, all feedback is reviewed and your continued input is always encouraged.

For the time being, you may want to consider customizing the text or letter case of the section title in the Related Products panel (Commerce > Related Products). Since this is only affecting the default text, that should clear up the issue for you. 

Does anyone have some CSS code to target that heading/section title? I've tried a few different things but so far no luck, any suggestions would be appreciated.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Add to Home > Design > custom CSS

/* Product related title */
.ProductItem-relatedProducts-grid:before {
    content: "You may also like";
    display: block;
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    font-size: 2rem;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

On 9/22/2020 at 11:38 PM, tuanphan said:

/* Product related title */ .ProductItem-relatedProducts-grid:before { content: "You may also like"; display: block; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 2rem; }

I have just tried this code on my website; 

https://gopher-blue-48ch.squarespace.com/mama-moon-shop/p/candles/moon-ritual and it didn't work.  

any other suggestions?

3 hours ago, MamaMoon said:

I have just tried this code on my website and it didn't work.

Please post your site-wide password password here and then we can take a look at your issue.

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 26 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.