Purchase Button - Express Checkout Squarespace 7.1

• Replies 10
  • Views 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/21/2020 at 7:52 PM, lytehorse said:

Express checkout is enabled but instead of "Purchase" I would like to change it to "Reserve"

You can set this on a product-by-product basis.

Edit the product where you want to change the button (click Edit Product in the top-left corner).

When the Edit Product window appears, click 'Options'.

Check the 'Use Custom Add Button Label' and type in "Reserve". 

When you save your changes, the button will have your preferred label.

change-purchase-button-label.thumb.png.d96ad6b31736ae0f8b57af2c350cd9fd.png

If a post helps you, please click a "Like" option below  ↘️

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

Book paid help with a Squarespace Domain

21 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

You can set this on a product-by-product basis.

Edit the product where you want to change the button (click Edit Product in the top-left corner).

When the Edit Product window appears, click 'Options'.

Check the 'Use Custom Add Button Label' and type in "Reserve". 

When you save your changes, the button will have your preferred label.

change-purchase-button-label.thumb.png.d96ad6b31736ae0f8b57af2c350cd9fd.png

Hi @paul2009 and @inunzi 

Thanks for the tip! But if I choose this option then it wouldn't be an express checkout. There's no option to change the Purchase button (express checkout enabled), I want it to say Reserve. Need a CSS code for this. Thanks in advance! 🙂

13 minutes ago, lytehorse said:

if I choose this option then it wouldn't be an express checkout

That's not true. If you read the caption on that form, you'll see that this label changes the "Purchase" label when Express Checkout is enabled. You do not need CSS.

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

You may need to refresh your page using the browser refresh button.

Archived