Moving products from one page to another

I've got products in a page calleds 'bows' which had a collection of bows for different instruments. I have now created three different product pages called 'Violin Bows', 'Cello Bows' and 'Viola Bows'. I don't want to have to make all the products again, can I move the prodcuts from my current generic 'Bows' product page to their specific instrument product page?

I'm on 7.1, can't seem to work out how to do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The feature has now been restored. You can move products between store pages again. 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
45 minutes ago, CarsonOverstreet_FineArt said:

I am having the same problem: how to move paintings from one page to another without having to manual repost them all.  Is there a link to explain how to do this?

Moving products between pages

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

3 minutes ago, CarsonOverstreet_FineArt said:

Perhaps I am asking the wrong question?

I recommend you contact Squarespace Customer Care for help with this. They are always happy to help and as they can logon to your site, they'll be able to talk you through any issues.

• 11 months later...

I'm having a similar issue. When I try to move products to a certain page, the product actually disappears. If you search the inventory, it is still listed on the original page, it is not hidden. I have to change the category for it to appear again. Interestingly enough, it is only when I try to move products to a certain page.

I wonder if it is because the URL of the page is the same as the category name? I am able to move all of my products freely to any other store...just not the one that has the same URL as the category. Thoughts?