Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Add a 'Continue Shopping' Link to shopping cart when products are in it

carrie1

Question

Site URL: https://www.skelafoods.com

Hey there!

Wondering if anyone knows how to add a 'Continue Shopping' button to the Shopping cart when there are existing products in it?

I'm using the 'Tremont' template.

site: www.skelafoods.com
Passcode: foods

The page is actually hidden as I'm currently developing it and we are going live asap...so the store page link is www.skelafoods.com/store-2 in case you need to add products to the cart to check.

THANK YOU!

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

6 hours ago, BethanWright said:

Saw an old post sharing how to with code injection but I can't seem to access page settings for cart page to do the code injection. Any suggestions?

Can you share link to that post? We can check easier

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm seriously sick. Off some time.

Carrie, I've seen many posts on this and no solid answers. I checked with CS and the answer is that it is not possible to have the "Continue Shopping" button show up when there are items in the cart, which is completely inefficient. The agent said she would submit it to the Squarespace developers as a feature request. Our best bet is for everyone to shoot an email to customer support asking to add this feature. The more requests they receive on it, the more they'll consider it necessary. Please shoot them an email so we can get this added sooner than later. Cheers!