• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
RunatitSHOUTING

How to disable the event product thumbnail

Question

Site URL: https://runatitshouting.squarespace.com/config/design/custom-css

I have posted a event and attached a product to it. it automatically has made this a clickable link and then takes me too a pointless page saying the same thing. is there any way i can disable the picture of the product as a clickable link? 

I have my add to cart on the screen so there is really no reason to take the user somewhere else saying the same thing.

thanks for your help

3 answers to this question

Can you share access password?

and you want to disable image click?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Site URL: https://runatitshouting.co.uk/courses where the calendar thumbnail is to the top left on each event. this is clickable and takes you to another purchase page. can i possible change this so when you click on the calendar thumbnail i can take them to a customised url. i want to take the user to a page with a calendar on if possible . All i need to know if how i change the url for the thumbnail thank you...

Hi Tuanphan can you help me with this issue above 

thanks in advance

To change url, it is difficult.

If you want to disable thumbnail click, add this to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.eventlist-column-date {
    pointer-events: none;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.