• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
betweenthesheetsnj

Border/Line on bottom of Banner in Bedford

Question

Hello,

I'm looking for help with getting a border on the bottom of my banner pictures on every page. I have a used the border for the bottom of the header to butt up against the images, but want to match it on the bottom side. I was using 

border-bottom: 3px solid #55757d;}

in the custom css but can't seem to find how to add that to apply to the banners.

Thanks for any assistance!

11 answers to this question

}
.sqs-banner{
   border-bottom:solid 5px rgba(255, 197, 71, .4);
 }

If the above code is correct it will put a gold border at the bottom of your banner site wide. 

Worth a shot, color and size can be changed. 

Yeah I had found that earlier as well. Whenever I use it I get a bar across the top above my logo and nav bar with the text written above it. Not sure where/why it's going there. If I insert it into the footer just for fun it goes all the way to the bottom of the page doing the same thing. 

header prob.png

That thread wanted me to put

.Index-gallery { border-bottom: 3px solid #ffc124; }

Into the header portion of code injection. 

The code you had given earlier looked like I should have inserted it directly into the custom css portion so I did that for yours.

Posted (edited)

Oh, well this one is a stumper. Maybe the target is off, target the  border around  the header "images" forget that it is a banner. Might have better luck. 

https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_border-image.asp

This worked for all my galleries. If this worked it would put a sold gold banner around the images. In custom CSS it would do it site wide (no style command of course) Could just be shooting in the dark maybe. Some templates just don't accept  code changes fo certain parts of the site. . 

</style>  

}
.sqs-gallery-design-stacked-slide{
   border:solid 5px rgba(255, 197, 71, .4);
 }

</style>

Edited by derricksrandomviews