Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0

Site Title Custom Font for Desktop/Mobile | York Template


ufobro

Question

Hi,

I'm having trouble changing the site title for web/ mobile to a custom font that i've uploaded, specifically for the YORK template.

I've tried almost every code from other threads but nothing seems to be working. (Clearly inexperienced)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

 

Stay safe & healthy! 🖤

Link to comment
  • Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
4 hours ago, ufobro said:

Hi,

I'm having trouble changing the site title for web/ mobile to a custom font that i've uploaded, specifically for the YORK template.

I've tried almost every code from other threads but nothing seems to be working. (Clearly inexperienced)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

 

Stay safe & healthy! 🖤

Please share your website link also the code  you are using 🙂

Link to comment
  • 0

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@font-face { 
  font-family: tuan; 
  src: url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5d2b34d977f80900014edb0d/t/5e3f7cb899dd6e23d8b1e836/1581219002767/nexa-regular.otf); 
} 
/* Desktop */
.site-title a {
    font-family: tuan;
}
/* Mobile */
.mobile-site-title a {
    font-family: tuan;

 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

Link to comment
  • 0
Posted (edited)
On 3/20/2020 at 2:48 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@font-face { 
  font-family: tuan; 
  src: url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5d2b34d977f80900014edb0d/t/5e3f7cb899dd6e23d8b1e836/1581219002767/nexa-regular.otf); 
} 
/* Desktop */
.site-title a {
    font-family: tuan;
}
/* Mobile */
.mobile-site-title a {
    font-family: tuan;

 

@tuanphan I tried to use your code for the mobile site but did not work for me. What can I do to make it work? Thanks!

www.sherriedickinson.com
 


.mobile-site-title a {
    font-family: Hunter;}
Edited by louieandthird
Link to comment
  • 0
On 7/8/2021 at 11:59 PM, louieandthird said:

@tuanphan I tried to use your code for the mobile site but did not work for me. What can I do to make it work? Thanks!

www.sherriedickinson.com
 


.mobile-site-title a {
    font-family: Hunter;}

Use this code

a#site-title {
	font-family: Hunter !important;
}

 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...