Is it possible to embed a Notion page in a Squarespace site?

I've seen some really cool sites lately that are literally Notion pages with a custom domain (here's one).

Is it possible to embed a Notion page in a Squarespace site? I'd like to use Notion for one of my pages, but keep the Squarespace header and navigation so folks can still get around my full site.

Is this possible? Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 1:32 PM, tuanphan said:

You can use Iframe, then use CSS to remove header/footer?

Thank you for this tuanphan but I don't think it's possible to get an iframe from Notion. You can just get shareable / public page URL, which I've tried to embed in my Squarespace website and it didn't work. I got the error you see below. 

Have you actually embedded a Notion page on a Squarespace site before and, if you have, could you provide any more specific guidance please? Thank you! 

image.thumb.png.f2b522da19aacecda8331e6348a8a4c9.png

• 1 year later...
On 6/5/2020 at 3:21 PM, therealmiguel said:

Thank you for this tuanphan but I don't think it's possible to get an iframe from Notion. You can just get shareable / public page URL, which I've tried to embed in my Squarespace website and it didn't work. I got the error you see below. 

Have you actually embedded a Notion page on a Squarespace site before and, if you have, could you provide any more specific guidance please? Thank you! 

image.thumb.png.f2b522da19aacecda8331e6348a8a4c9.png

I know this is an old thread but thought I would share what I found anyway. THere's a site called Embed Notion that can be found  HERE that allows you to embed Notion pages. There's a free version and a paid version. Static pages will work well with the free version, but if  you want to do something more dynamic you'll have to go with the paid version. I was looking at using Notion as a forum of sorts and it's a pain in the butt to update the code all the time so would have to do paid if I went that route.

• 9 months later...

@sayreambrosio Were you able to make your Notion page full width on your website with or without an iframe? When I load my Embed Notion code snippet into either an embed or code block, the page doesn’t fill the block—let alone the full page—even if I change the the iframe dimensions in the code. Any ideas?

Here’s the page I’m working with: https://fandemoniumdesign.com/what-the-fandom

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 2.35.44 PM.png

Hand letterer, illustrator, & graphic designer.

4 hours ago, kmeek said:

@sayreambrosio Were you able to make your Notion page full width on your website with or without an iframe? When I load my Embed Notion code snippet into either an embed or code block, the page doesn’t fill the block—let alone the full page—even if I change the the iframe dimensions in the code. Any ideas?

Here’s the page I’m working with: https://fandemoniumdesign.com/what-the-fandom

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 2.35.44 PM.png

You can adjust it by playing around with the code height and width. I think the width is around 1400px from what I remember.

• 2 months later...