• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Brine - code injection on post only

sydtriman

Question

Hi everyone

it looks like it is not possible to add a page code injection in the brine template are for it ONLY appear in the post itself. The help says:

In templates with the Grid/stacked Blog Page, the code displays on the blog landing page and not on individual posts.

has anyone managed to overcome this? I can’t find anything on the net. 
Thanks. 

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

That's correct. On older templates you could use Per-page Code Injection and Post Blog Item Code Injection to inject code, the latter being useful for individual blog posts. Unfortunately both are useless on Brine templates, but it is for good reason. They improved the way that pages and posts load, making them quicker and therefore better for visitors.

You can still inject code into each blog but you do this by writing custom code in the Site Footer Code Injection that will insert the necessary elements into each post, as and when they are loaded by Ajax.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include™, including a range of Squarespace extensions.
I value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect.
Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.
I ♥️ Squarespace. I've been a loyal and enthusiastic supporter of the platform since 2007. 

The footer injection shouldn’t be confused with the page footer.  It just means that the code will be added after the page has been loaded so that the code can make changes to the page content. 

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include™, including a range of Squarespace extensions.
I value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect.
Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.
I ♥️ Squarespace. I've been a loyal and enthusiastic supporter of the platform since 2007.