change drop down menu font

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

How do I change the font in the drop down menu... it does not match the other fonts at all.

Additional info... just to be 100% clear, when I attempt to add a product to cart and or click on a variant... the font for the variant is Garamond where as I'm hoping it can be the same matching font as the rest of the entire site.

When I go into site styles, there's no option for me to change the drop down menu font.

I've searched online for this answer but can't seem to find a resolve.

thanks!

Edited by jayffinity

The community will need a working link to your website in order to see the issue, the template you are using and the settings in use. If your site isn't live yet, please set a site password and tell us what it is, so that we can view it.

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

Book paid help with a Squarespace Domain

Ty for the info... the new template isn't live yet but my URL is:

http://www.affinitycycles.com/shop/lo-pro-18percent-grey

The current template drop down font is the same... looks great (Using Dovetail)

The new site is Foster which has a non matching drop down font. I'm using Proxima Nova for the main site's Font... but when I drop down it changes to something like Adobe Garamond.

Does this help?

Ty for the info... the new template isn't live yet but my URL is:

http://www.affinitycycles.com/shop/lo-pro-18percent-grey

The current template drop down font is the same... looks great (Using Dovetail)

The new site is Foster which has a non matching drop down font. I'm using Proxima Nova for the main site's Font... but when I drop down it changes to something like Adobe Garamond.

Does this help?

• 2 years later...