Can I add a banner to the shopping cart and order confirmation page. code?

Hi all, I need to add a banner to my shopping cart and order confirmation pages as my logo and main header is white - so you can't see it... see screenshots below. Any ideas if I can do this with some code? ...or alternatively guess I could invert the colours of the logo and header so they show up? Not sure what is easier here. Any ideas?

Site is erikahansendesign.com using the Hyde template.

alt textalt text

14333-screen-shot-2019-07-12-at-60616-pm.png.f5903d43b9cf0ade38d362900b031ce0.png

14334-screen-shot-2019-07-12-at-60728-pm.png.1dd95c8b3c26cc933d57b253429d4e12.png

• Replies 22
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ErikaHansen

/* Header Background on Cart Page */
body#cart .Header {
   background: #ff0000;
}
body#cart section.Main-content {
   padding-top: 50px;
}

I can't buy the product .... to access order confirmation page ... to check the code of that page

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Thanks @tuanphan it worked on the shopping cart page. Do you know what the code is to make the banner longer as at present it's very tight under the logo - see screenshot attached...haha yes I understand you can't check it on the order confirmation page - it doesn't work - do we need to change the code where it has 'cart' to 'order confirmation' (or whatever the page is officially called)?

Sorry took me so long to reply to your answer - been away disconnected from the internet. Really appreciate your help!alt text

screen-shot-2019-07-22-at-115347-am.png.d2038f0e5dd46e0bf324788d1517d535.png

• 4 months later...
22 minutes ago, Gui said:

Hello @tuanphan How are you?

Ive tried to do the same on my site but it wont let me change nothing on the cart page.  😕 I am also trying edit the style of the order confirmed page because its coming out all messed up on my customers end. Can you help me?

Not bad.. Can you share link to cart & order confirmed page url?

Or send to forum message

6 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

@Gui Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

input.QuantityInput-stopped-2BFKB {
    background: #1a1a1a;
    color: #fff;
}

You can list all problems on Cart/Order Confirmation Pages?

Thank you! The code worked perfectly!

Font Sizer >  As you can see its overlapping and oversized, I wanted it to follow the same style as the rest of the website

Not responsive > The shopping cart page wont respond to the screen size when I make the window small or bigger

Space Between the items on cart > The space between the items on cart art to far it makes the cart looks gigante, I wanted to reduce the padding all together. 

Tk you!

@Gui

Cart URL: https://bison-bronze-wg43.squarespace.com/cart

Font Sizer >  As you can see its overlapping and oversized, I wanted it to follow the same style as the rest of the website

Not responsive > The shopping cart page wont respond to the screen size when I make the window small or bigger

Seems good here. Can you take screenshot?

Space Between the items on cart > The space between the items on cart art to far it makes the cart looks gigante, I wanted to reduce the padding all together. 

Mobile, Desktop or Tablet?

Or send to forum message

On 11/25/2019 at 2:50 AM, tuanphan said:

@Gui

Cart URL: https://bison-bronze-wg43.squarespace.com/cart

Seems good here. Can you take screenshot?

Mobile, Desktop or Tablet?

Thank you, ut i am still not able to see the my cart item or quantity, I dont know whats going on or how to fiz it 😕 can you please help

See image 

www.bakdshop.com

Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 7.09.03 PM.png

1 minute ago, Gui said:

Thats so strange, I cant see it here 😞  I tried on my phone and laptop but still cant see 

Have you cleared your browser cache yet?

also, i checked code, i don't see that code....? Did you click Save?

Or send to forum message

Archived