Setting up a subdomain point to Squarespace in CloudFlare DNS

Has anyone been successful configuring their CloudFlare DNS to use a 3rd party domain to point to their Squarespace site?

It seems like this should be pretty straight forward, but I'm having trouble finding any support on this. From what I can gather, Squarespace does not recommend using CloudFlare with their service?

Thank you,John

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It can be done, but is rarely necessary these days because many of the features that CloudFlare offers are now built in to Squarespace. Can you explain the benefit of adding CloudFlare?

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Our main site is running on a different host than Squarespace and extensively uses Cloudflare for its DNS, caching, and site protection features.

We're exploring the possibility of using Squarespace to create landing pages for subdomains of the main site.

Is this something that can be easily set up?

Thank you,John

Our main site is running on a different host than Squarespace and extensively uses Cloudflare for its DNS, caching, and site protection features.

We're exploring the possibility of using Squarespace to create landing pages for subdomains of the main site.

Is this something that can be easily set up?

Thank you,John

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived