Hi friends, I've got a new music review blog going and I can't seem to get one of the posts to populate in Google Search correctly. It previously did show up but it was an old version of the link that 404'd and took me a while to figure out how to remove it. Now it's removed and I have tried to index the correct page but it still isn't showing up. All the other posts I'm able to find in Google just by searching an album name and review next to it but not this one unless I search very specially with my SITE name included in the search. Also all of my posts in the SEO title say review at the end, example: Black Sabbath - Sweet Leaf Review

But this url won't update and just says the band and the release name, even though in SEO options Review is clearly added to the title. Any help is appreciated 

IMG_5145.jpeg

IMG_5146.jpeg

• Replies 3
  • Views 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi @Strange Did you ask Google to recrawl the page via Google Search Console? If so, just give it some time. 

Have SEO questions? Chances are we've written about it! Try a quick Google search to find our advice. Or for personalized support, see our consulting and training sessions.  Official Squarespace Experts since 2014 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hi @Collaborada I did indeed and it seems it worked as to getting it reindexed but upon opening the new link it shows the page it seems in a different Template for some odd reason and says "view original" on the header. Any idea or solution?

IMG_5414.png

IMG_5415.png

IMG_5416.png

IMG_5417.png

Edited by Strange
18 hours ago, Strange said:

says "view original" on the header

Hi @Strange this sounds like you turned on AMP under blog settings. 

Have SEO questions? Chances are we've written about it! Try a quick Google search to find our advice. Or for personalized support, see our consulting and training sessions.  Official Squarespace Experts since 2014