Date Picker for product forms

Please help.

Has anyone bought the date picker from beyond space? https://www.beyondspace.studio/squarespace-datepicker

I bought this, and I'm wondering if anyone in the forum could help me customise it. I've tried contacting support several times but not getting anywhere and my code knowledge for something like this is limited.

I've currently got the code set up to make the 2024 Victorian (Australia) public holidays unavailable, and also Sundays - we also have a lead time set up. But I'm concerned that the dates ahead aren't able to be customised. We also would like to customise to change the lead time for future products or events - like Christmas or special orders.

I'm not sure if I'm able to post the code in the forum but maybe someone who can help me maybe message me?

I haven't made it live on the website yet as i wanted to get these things sorted first.

Please help.

Has anyone bought the date picker from beyond space? https://www.beyondspace.studio/squarespace-datepicker

I bought this, and I'm wondering if anyone in the forum could help me customise it. I've tried contacting support several times but not getting anywhere and my code knowledge for something like this is limited.

I've currently got the code set up to make the 2024 Victorian (Australia) public holidays unavailable, and also Sundays - we also have a lead time set up. But I'm concerned that the dates ahead aren't able to be customised. We also would like to customise to change the lead time for future products or events - like Christmas or special orders.

I'm not sure if I'm able to post the code in the forum but maybe someone who can help me maybe message me?

I haven't made it live on the website yet as i wanted to get these things sorted first.

Have you contacted @Beyondspace for support?

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

4 hours ago, paul2009 said:

Have you contacted @Beyondspace for support?

Thanks, I just replied via email

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, video lightbox and much more)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 No-code customisations for Squarespace (+100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Freemium Squarespace Widget Templates (+1000 Elfsight Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 1 month later...

More updates on this 

I've updated the documentation for the Squarespace date picker plugin, which you can find here: Updated Documentation

Recent changes include compatibility with various Squarespace form elements:

• Form Blocks
  • Form Blocks in lightbox mode
  • Product Forms
  • Product Forms on the /cart page
  • Product Forms in Quick View modal
  • Product Forms in Product Blocks
  • Summary Blocks with Store collections
  • Localized Form Blocks

SCR-20240522-twf (1).png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, video lightbox and much more)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 No-code customisations for Squarespace (+100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Freemium Squarespace Widget Templates (+1000 Elfsight Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!