Code Header Injection / no "Advanced" section in Project pages in a Portfolio page?

Hi all,

I'm looking to add some header code to each sub page or "project page" of a portfolio page using the code header injection or "Advanced" section in page settings; but they are missing in the sub "project" pages settings. I'll attach screenshots for clarification. 

How can I go about working around this? Can I add a code block at the top of each page and hide it? Will this limit what I am able to achieve? 

It's worth noting that I'm looking to use HTML as well as CSS and some scripts in these pages, and they will need to be treated individually from other sub "project" pages in the portfolio page. 

It is a work in progress, but here is the page I am using if it is relevant: https://www.miserytakeme.design/portfolio

If there are any limitations or workarounds you know of, I'd love to hear your insight - I'm still quite new to the coding side of things

Thank you!

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 12.35.41 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 12.35.52 pm.png

Edited by miserytakeme
Added website link
  • Replies 3
  • Views 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're correct, there is no header code injection available for the individual project pages. You may be able to achieve what you need with a code block on the project page. What are you wanting to do?

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Hey @Ziggy, thank you for the speedy response!

Mainly just hiding certain sections depending on screen size - I've got the code working on existing regular pages, just need to replicate them in the project pages

I'm also experimenting with replacing a photo with a video in a photo strip gallery on the first project in my portfolio.

I managed to do it with the portfolio projects thumbnails, now I'm just trying to replicate this to an image

You should be able to do that with Custom CSS using the project page "item ID", or by adding the code to the page in a code block.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link)