Anchor links no longer working properly on mobile after embedding form on the same page

Hopefully someone has used Tally Forms before. After embedding a form built with Tally my anchor links on the same page no longer work. It just scrolls down to the section I want and then immediately scrolls back up to the embedded form. This is the really weird part. IT ONLY HAPPENS FOR IPHONE. It works totally fine on desktop. Has anyone ever run into this issue?

Here’s a video linked below to show what is happening.

• Replies 8
  • Views 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey the website is not currently public

Even though your site is not public you can share it with us.

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue. For us to see the URL you need to include the link in the content of your post. The URL field the forum software provides is not shown to us.

A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a URL that contains /config/.

Please set up a site-wide password, if your site is not public and you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site.

Please read the site-wide password and how to share a link documentation to understand how they work.

You may find How to post a forum question post useful.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Where can I send the password privately?

You can message folks privately by clicking on the images of their posts or click on the mail icon at the top of the forum pages start a message and add their handle.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...