Formatting of embedded form is sized incorrectly by Squarespace page

We are refreshing our Squarespace website with a new template and we are having trouble with the Embed Block. We have a donate page and use the Embed Block to insert a payment form. In old website the formatting is sized correctly, but in the template the exact same code has oversized formatting. I have attached a screen shot of both forms.

Squarespace says that they can not provide any help with this and the company who provides our donate form says that it must be a problem Squarespace. So, I am not sure what to do. How do I get the form to format correctly? It appears that the styles of the Squarespace page is affecting the form. Is it possible to add code to tell the page to ignore the style of the page when displaying the form?

Our new site is not published yet and so I am not sure how to show it to the forum. 

Thank you!

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 1.22.53 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 1.23.21 PM.png

Edited by orchardafrica
subject was unclear
  • orchardafrica changed the title to Formatting of embedded form is sized incorrectly by Squarespace page
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, orchardafrica said:

Our new site is not published yet and so I am not sure how to show it to the forum

The guide How to Post a Forum Question explains how to provide a link 🙂

About me: I'm Paul. A SQSP User for 18 yrs, I joined Circle when it launched in 2016 and have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing expertise and extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee fuels my work.

Book paid help with a Squarespace Domain