Strategy for photography site - checkout

Hi there!  Sorry is this has already been covered.  I searched butt couldn't find the answer.  

So I'm trying to setup a site where I could sell photographic prints.  I'd like to offer different formats, like, acrylic, canvas, luster paper, different sizes, maybe 4 to 5, and framed and not framed.  

The general flow would be main page > galleries page > photo page.  Provide details on the photo page with an add to cart at the bottom of the page.  

So, I understand I can add a product for each photo, with varient for each.  Then add the product with checkout button at the bottom.

That's all fine, but I'd have to price a huge list of variants for each photo.  There's no way to copy the product to make it easier.  It's just a manual process.

So my idea is this, create a single product in my store, with all the sizes, etc, etc.  Then capture which page they clicked add to cart, so I know which one they wanted.  But so far, I can't find a way to do that.

Any ideas or better strategies to selling this type of product?

Thanks!

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days