How do I add a Newsletter block to a page section using the Brine template?

I'm trying to add a newsletter block to a section of a page, but it doesn't insert it.  All it does is bring up the settings of the block in a popup window.  But the block never appears.  I do notice that it readily appears in the footer, however.  

Is the Newsletter block in Brine only for the footer?

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shouldn't be. I added a newsletter block to a full page, a section of a page using Basil, a member of the Brine Family. I click on Newsletter, the settings come up and I hit save in the top left corner of the block where I want it. I also added it to a section of an index page in Brine as well. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews

I've tried it in two browsers, and it still doesn't add a newsletter block.  Attached is a screenshot of what I see when I click on the Newsletter block.  It brings up the popup as you can see, but it doesn't insert anything into the section, nor does it have a "Save" button.newsletter-screenshot-1.thumb.jpg.e76583cb174ca4158efa24603268938c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Newsletter block on the site appears to be broken.  I realized today that I can't edit the existing one in the footer either.  It results in an error when I try to save a change.  The error has no specifics to it though.

And just to clarify, the Newsletter block is only on the homepage footer, nowhere else because I can't put it anywhere else.  So, it's more or less stuck there as is.