How do i make my logo centre and my navigation below?

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Trinad said:

How do I make my logo in the middle of my page, with my navigation bar below my logo. Please look at the photo below.

If you're using the latest version of Squarespace (version 7.1) then you can do this by selecting a different header layout:

1. Click EDIT in the top-left corner of your site preview.
  2. Hover over the header and click EDIT SITE HEADER. Click the "desktop computer" icon (top right).
  3. To change the layout, click Header layout. Scroll to review all layout options and select the last one to preview it on your site.
  4. Click anywhere outside the editor, then click EXIT and then SAVE to close the editor.

image.gif.14a707d9411ab0bcba36281bda9f235f.gif

Let me know if this helps. If you are using an older template, please provide a link to the site.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.