How can I access my blog content in my dashboard once my site expires?

Go to solution Solved by babatim,

Retrieving content depends on how long ago you canceled your site. 

If your content doesn't appear, it may have been permanently deleted. If this happens, it's not recoverable.

Reactivate your canceled or expired site

Step 1 - Log in

To reactivate the site:

1. Go to your site's URL. Images and galleries may not appear correctly until you reactivate your site.
  2. A "Website expired" message should appear. Click Owner login, and log in with your email and password.

Step 2 - Update your billing payment method (optional)

If your site expired due to an outdated payment method, you'll need to update the payment method before reactivating your site. Then click Save before continuing to the next step.

Step 3 - Select a billing plan and reactivate

Choose a billing plan and resubscribe:

1. Click Fix now in the banner in the bottom of your site.
  2. Select one of our current billing plans.
  3. Review the order summary. To change the payment method on file, click Edit in the Payment section and enter the new information.
  4. Review your subscription, then click Confirm and purchase.
  5. Restored content

After reactivating your site, your content may appear as you last left it. It's appearance depends on how long the site has been canceled or expired. Content can take up to a few hours to repopulate on your site.

It expired within a week or so and I can log in and see some content, but not all since it is expired. My preference would be accessing it without paying for another year. But if I did pay for another year, would I get a reimbursement at the time I cancel related to the percentage of the year that I ended up using it?