Custom members paywall page

It looks like the old paywall has been updated to the new grid system (rather than the user-opted activation) and my paywall page has become a basic page with the options to edit the headline + description — see attached image.

I have a custom "about members" page, and it would be ideal if I could either redirect the paywall to this page by default or customise the paywall page more, to add more information to better sell the membership option — the current basic layout of the paywall isn't a strong platform to sell the subscription.

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 12.26.01.png

Edited by RobHalford92
uploaded wrong image
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It is not meant to sell the product on that page. You should create a sales page and after the purchase, redirect the user to the member area where you can redirect to the course page. No one will see that login field ever. Only if a member tries to send a direct link to friends or family.

But yes, I would also love to be able to design it at least a bit, without code injection.

Edited by XenoWhiz
On 11/24/2023 at 2:20 PM, XenoWhiz said:

It is not meant to sell the product on that page. You should create a sales page and after the purchase, redirect the user to the member area where you can redirect to the course page. No one will see that login field ever. Only if a member tries to send a direct link to friends or family.

But yes, I would also love to be able to design it at least a bit, without code injection.

We've got multiple gated membership sites within the user experience (each with their own homepage). Given this, when a user signs up for a paywall, their account panel opens but they are not brought to a specific page because the system doesn't know which homepage to take users to. Do you have a code that you can share that might make it so once logged into a payment plan it takes you to a specific landing page? I chose not to override the main navigation for my site so members see the main navigation and can only access the member pages in the account panel. I haven't found a way to style the account panel either...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2024 at 10:29 AM, victorlealpontes said:

Hello everyone! I'm quite concerned about this page as it's a crucial part of my sales funnel. Does anyone have suggestions for customizing this page more effectively?

@victorlealpontes And anyone else who is still trying to figure this out:

Preface: This doesn't give you full customization of the paywall page. However, if you can't figure out how to change it at all and are stuck in panic mode like I was, this might be helpful!

-Open the paywall page in the website editor, and then select "site styles".

-Edit "Light 1" to your desired specifications.

It doesn't give you effortless and near-unlimited flexibility like with the typical page editor, but it's WAY easier than using code.

• 4 weeks later...

The paywall should be the sales page. Because the way it works now, it is extremely confusing for users who have already signed up for a member area and still see the "sales" page.

It makes zero sense for those to be different pages, though it would be nice to be able to define a logged-in vs not view.

My site organization/IA is a mess with all the sales pages for each of my membership areas, I really really really need the ability to fully edit the paywall page and treat it as the sales landing/marketing landing page. This is so silly.

• 3 weeks later...