Momentum: Remove Infoview

I'm looping back to address the issues I've had with aspect ratio when using full-bleed mode for image galleries in Momentum. Some of our images are vertical, most horizontal which means the vertical images are zoomed in and cropped oddly when you enter full-screen view from infoview. Luckily the galleries are pretty grouped according to aspect ratio, so I've been thinking of just trying to disable the infoview on the pages that have vertical images rather than having to photoshop in black borders to meet the correct horizontal aspect ratio. I want the images to stay in infoview and there not be the option to put the images into full-bleed view for those particular pages. Does anyone know how to remove the infoview button in the lower right using code to accomplish this? Thanks a million!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like I'm close, just need some additional help since I'm so out of the loop with coding! I found this CSS in an answer to resolve removing product-price:

<style>
product-price {
     display:none;
   }
</style>

After using firebug I was able to figure out the infoview icon is called "icon-info," so I subbed that out for "product-price" in the above code and inserted it into the Page Header Code Injection for the page I want to apply it to - but with no luck. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

I'm trying to do the same, get rid of the " i " that flashes. When I paste that into the custom CSS window though I get " Syntax Error on line 1 " . What am I doing wrong ?

I'm trying to do the same, get rid of the " i " that flashes. When I paste that into the custom CSS window though I get " Syntax Error on line 1 " . What am I doing wrong ?

• 1 year later...

Archived