Issue with form

Hi, 

I'm experiencing an issue with form submissions - see error message below. My website uses Weglot for multi-language and the issue appeared after we set-up subdirectories. 

Squarespace support ruled out Weglot as the problem source and indicated that: 
"Because the issue was resolved by disabling scripts, the problem is likely caused by custom code you’ve added to your site. Troubleshooting code falls outside our scope of support, so we can’t pinpoint the exact code responsible for the issue. I’d recommend reviewing any custom scripts you’ve added to code blocks or code injection and try removing them one at a time to determine which one is causing an issue."

Has someone had a similar experience? Or any idea how to fix?

Thanks!

Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 13.44.11.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, jlok said:

I'm experiencing an issue with form submissions - see error message below.

image.thumb.png.e5f2b0d411f824637fad7af32348600e.png

The email address in your screenshot is invalid (two '@' signs). If you have tried a valid email address, please provide a working link to the page so that forum users can take a look.

Edited by paul2009

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.