Where are my products?

I moved some products (landscape paintings) from one page to another (all painting products) using the select and move function and they just disappeared. I can search and find them on the internet, but I can't find them while I'm logged into Squarespace, for example I can search for this painting and find a webpage for it, but can't find the product on any of my pages when I'm logged in. Help again please . https://www.jodistewartart.com/landscape-drapery-painting/p/riverside

• Replies 10
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, JodiStewartArt said:

I see this question has been asked multiple times and still not answered - how to get items from inventory onto store pages. If I get an answer from support I'll publish it here.

It should not be possible to have a product listed in Commerce > Inventory without being assigned to one of your Store pages. Is it possible that you have more than one Store page?

If you edit the product, you'll be able to see the Store page where the product is located by going to the Marketing section and looking under SEO and URL.

If the product does not include the URL of one of your store pages, you'll need help from Squarespace Customer Care. Do let us know how you get on.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

If I go to Commerce>Inventory I can find the product page. When I look at the product it is listed as https://www.jodistewartart.com/landscape-drapery-painting/p/beach-dawn

indicating it is on store page landscape-drapery-painting 

See screen shots 48 to 51. (Screenshots removed)

When I go to store page landscape-drapery-painting the product is not there. I can search for it and it will come up as a product I can edit and send to the top of the page, but it will not appear on the store page or any summary pages.

See screen shots 39 to 47. (Screenshots removed)

The only thing that has worked is making a duplicate of the page which will then show up on the store page. So obviously there is something that is slightly different about the settings of the duplicate product which allows it to show up on the product page but I have tried all the different settings and can't figure it.

Tech support is just asking me repeatedly to check unlinked pages which I have done multiple times.

Any help appreciated as I have now spoken to three different people at tech support who just tell me the same thing and I have now spent two days trying to figure it out.

Edited by JodiStewartArt
Question resolved
3 hours ago, JodiStewartArt said:

When I look at the product it is…indicating it is on store page landscape-drapery-painting. 
When I go to store page landscape-drapery-painting the product is not there.

Can you explain how you are going to the landscape-drapery-painting page?

I couldn’t find a direct link to this page on your site, but when I go directly to the page, using the following URL, the Beach Dawn painting is there:

https://www.jodistewartart.com/landscape-drapery-painting

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was having the same issue.  After reading this form I tried everything. I have also read through other forms. I even contacted Squarespace Customer Care and have not herd back form them in days. I continued to do some research and I came across another form and that guy explained it very well. I was able to follow his steps and fixed my issue.

Here is the site that has the instructions on how to fix this issue with the products. I hope it helps as it did for me. 

https://forum.squarespace.com/topic/168769-i-cant-move-products-between-store-pages/