Multiple calendars in one

Hello to the community. Question: Why do I have to create a separate calendar for each category? How can I give the user the possibility to select the category in advance via a filter, so that he can see all the dates in one calendar that match this category? I currently have two calendars under each other. That makes little sense. Many thanks to all those who can show me a solution.

• Replies 2
  • Views 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Barbossa said:

Why do I have to create a separate calendar for each category?

I don't understand your question. Can your explain a little more and include a link to the site?

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

I have the same need: To be able to filter a calendar to display only one type of event (category? collection?).

My church schedules worship events, one-time special events, vestry meetings, and study groups. Can a user filter the calendar so as to display only one type of event?